We are looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist with relevant marketing experience in a B2B environment.
The senior marketing specialist will be responsible for co/developing and implementing marketing strategies to drive customer acquisition.
Assisting with campaign development, analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign and developing lead generation programs.
The ideal candidate should have experience in a services or solutions oriented businesses or technology, a keen eye, strict attention to detail, and outstanding organizational and project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage and coordinate all digital marketing activities
- Plan and deliver campaign plans, marketing proposals to effectively reach target audiences
- Monitor industry publications and social media for trending news, ideas, and feedback
- Research the market, primary players, customers, etc, and build comprehensive value proposition
- Track key business metrics and develop lead generation and customer acquisition strategy
- Develop methods for collecting data such as customer surveys
- Measure customer satisfaction with products or services
- Assist with segmentation, targeted marketing, and reporting
- Proof and edit material content
- Improve search-engine rankings
- Manage conversions in AdWords
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in online marketing
- Strong knowledge of Marketing Technology (martech) and Innovative programs
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Bing Ads, etc.
- Data-driven and creative problem solver
- Proactive, multi-tasker with the ability to work independently
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities
- Strong verbal and written technical communication
- Understanding of the fintech space
- Track record of rolling out successful large scale marketing campaign
Would be plus
- Google Adwords and Analytics Certifications
- Experience in marketing for a B2B SaaS financial institution company
- Experience in building strategic relationships and partnerships with key industry players, agencies and vendors